1) Lower Health Insurance Premiums to make health Insurance affordable as it was prior to the ACA. HEALTHCARE "We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington." - RNC
2) Lower Business Taxes and offer business Incentive programs to keep small businesses in California. ECONOMY "We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that hard-working Americans see better wages and more opportunity." RNC
3) Better equip and reform our Mental Health Facilities to serve those in need in our district.
4) Serve the homeless in our district with adequate living facilities, vocational training and work programs. POVERTY "The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work." - RNC
5) Help solve our Traffic Congestion problems in Orange county and beyond.
6) Help make the immigration process accessible for those seeking to become legal citizens, taxpayers. "We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy." - RNC
7) Lower Gas Prices. "ENERGY We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home." - RNC
8) School and Public Safety Programs though Security Clearances and Gun Control measures. SECURITY "Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders. " - RNC
9) Continue to support cleanup of our beaches and public parks .
10) Be attentive to the 48th district residents, businesses to listen to thier concerns to help formulate new proposed Legislation /bills on an ongoing basis to present to Congress.
11) VETERANS "Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor." - RNC
12) Reduce Debt "We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt." -RNC
13) EDUCATION "Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school." - RNP
14) VALUES "Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work." - RNC . Our Constitution should be preserved, valued and honored.
Paid for and Authorized by James Brian Griffin For Congress